Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thai Smiles, Part 41: Still More Random Shots

School kids on an outing at Rama II Park in Amphawa

It's been a few months since the last Thai Smiles installment, so since I'm preparing my home today for family visiting tomorrow to observe Thanksgiving I'm taking the easier, softer way and have assembled a few photos from around the kingdom over the last few years.

The couple below were on a bench in a park, very near where demonstrations and unpleasantness was to break out just a few months later. While the young woman wasn't smiling at the moment it's clear that the young man was not only smitten, but content!


This young girl below was riding her bicycle to school with a friend of hers as my guide Suphot and I were passing through the outskirts of Surin on our Isaan Odyssey. The first of the 28 parts of that road trip is here.


Last up today is the shot (below) of a woman laughing while chatting with friends at a sidewalk stall in Pattaya one morning as I was walking out to breakfast.


Seeing photos like these always makes me miss wandering around in Thailand.  I've been thinking about my next trip lately, and I suppose that's what got me to browsing through them and posting some today.

No comments: