Friday, October 7, 2011

On The Beach

From the plane, before landing

This photo shows some of the more than six miles of relatively quiet beach I've been visiting since the late 1970s. It's familiar territory for me, and I probably feel at home because I am home; or at my second home, at least.

I tend to burn easily, so like in Thailand I walk more in the mornings and evenings, and I walk it a LOT. This visit has been no exception, and the rest of the days are spent doing some minor maintenance to the place, reading, visiting old haunts for lunch and doing some minor shopping.

Oh, yes - and often doing as close to nothing as possible. I need to get back to that now. Just thought I'd say hello.

2 comments:

krobbie said...

Hmmm, I'm still trying to figure if this is Puerto something or Hawaii. But never mind that. I hope you are having a jolly good time.

Cheers
Keith

khunbaobao said...

Hawaii, Keith. Good guess. Beaches, tropical landscapes, good food and an enormous Asian and Pacific Islander population!