Friday, August 26, 2011

Thai Smiles, Part 39: At The Morning Market


You didn't think you'd get away without a "smiles" post after the last few days at the Takha morning floating market, did you?  To wrap the short series about the place up, here are a few photos of folks there during the few hours I was walking around, people-watching and trying new things.

By the way - if you found this by doing a search, there are three other posts about this morning canal-side market in Amphawa:  an introduction, a story about the morning I went and a third about things I saw while walking and shopping there.




One last picture, just because it looked like a restful spot to me when I came across it there, and it's time for a couple days of rest. As usual, I'm signing off for the weekend. With luck I'll see you back here on Monday.


No comments: