Saturday, December 24, 2011

My 2011 Christmas Wish For You



Last year I posted the above clip of a choral group singing "Silent Night," and that's what I'll share with you again this year - for a few reasons.

First and foremost: if you leave the religion-specific references out of it it expresses a sentiment that's all too often left behind in the world today, and it needs repeating, I think.

Secondly, it's the most breathtakingly beautiful rendition I've ever heard of the song. If you know of another, leave us the performer's name in the comments section and I'll check it out.

Third, a niece and nephew of mine are among the voices of the large chorale singing this particular version, and since it's my playhouse I'm taking the opportunity to be a bit proud of them both. Nice job.

Here's wishing you all a peaceful and meaningful holiday season. Back in a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.........Many thanks, Khun Bao. The very, very best of the Holiday Season to you and yours.

Sincerely & Festively,

Daxus