Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oops... Missed A Couple Of Days, There

E-mail, Silverdaddies, IM, email, IM,  GRomeo, etc... my friend could sit like this for hours. Thank goodness he found someone stable and can make time to enjoy the real world!

No, I haven't dropped into a crack in the earth and vanished, although I imagine there may be a few on this planet that wouldn't mind if I did!

Rather like the young man hunched over his laptop in my room in Bangkok I've been knee deep in a project that's barely left me time to eat and sleep for the past few days, and I've been remiss in my obligation to myself not to let this become a casualty of the other obligations, if you know what I mean.

I'll be back tomorrow, I expect... or the next day. Trust me, I'd rather be thinking of Thailand.

No comments: