Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Toy Thailand" - A Weekend Video Clip


The clip today is not my own, but I wish I could truthfully claim it as mine.

Bach's delicate "Air on a G String" accompaniment compliments the beautiful images of Bangkok and Phuket, and the video effect blurring the outer edges out of focus make the central focal point all the more striking.

This Thailand clip was done by Joerg Daiber, and I've certainly enjoyed sharing it with friends and family here. Today I'm sharing it with you - my online friends.

If you have the speed to download the HD version, try it. It's quite impressive when brought up to full screen.

Back on Monday. I hope you have an enjoyable weekend.

1 comment:

krobbie said...

Fantastic Bao-Bao. For some reason the camera did make it look like it could be made of miniatures ... until all the people started walking. Then I thought maybe it was a combination of bot - real time and replica. Joerg Daiber, very well done.

Cheers
Keith