Sunday, July 15, 2012

Aloha 'Oe - It's Break Time

From a relative's patio last Fall - a view I plan to see again

For the next few weeks I'll again be in a tropical locale similar to Thailand, but this time about 6,000 air miles closer for me than the Land of Smiles: Hawaii.

Family have places there on a few islands, so it's sort of like home - although the mainland is (so far) where I spend the most time.

Like I've done in the past I'll make posts as time allows, but this is actually a planned break from normal life for me and I don't expect to be online and posting regularly.

Until then, pop in whenever you like - maybe there'll be something new posted from there, maybe not.  Perhaps look back over some posts from the past couple of years you may have missed, or re-visit a topic that interests you via the label roster to the right.

I'll still be monitoring comments and email sporadically, so feel free to check in if you wish.

If all goes as planned I'll be back to regular posts by Monday, August 6th. See you then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for all your posts until now.

Cees-Holland

krobbie said...

Maika`i loa Bao-Bao. I hope you enjoy your well earned holiday in Hawaii. It is many years since I was last there.

I will pop in from time to time, which is my habit when I get to work at 6.30am.

Aloha `oe,
Keith