Friday, July 6, 2012

Flowers, Part 16: My Aging Brain, Again

Hydrangea (Macrophylla) bloom in Bangkok

In the last Flowers series post a month or so ago I noted how disorganization has left me with photos I've already published but didn't move out of the "ready to post" folder and what a frustration that was for me. I don't like to repeat pictures needlessly, but it gets to be pretty time consuming to look back and see where I might have used them over the years.


Aglow in the morning sun, a yellow-orange Cannaceae in Bangkok


Anyway, as long as that theme has already been set in place, here are another handful of flower pictures taken around and about in Thailand. Some of the pictures have been waiting a long while to see the light of e-day, but hopefully nobody but the hyper-critical will blanch at the older, larger watermark!


A variegated ruffled orchid at Jatujak Market on my first trip


Here's to a good weekend, everyone. I hope you all are able to make the most of it. I have a pretty busy week ahead of me, so I'm going to take the opportunity to re-charge my batteries the next couple of days.


Bright white orchid blooms in front of BNH Hospital, Bangkok

And yes, I've moved these pictures into the "posted" area!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thanks for posting. If you post them again by mistake, I'm sure they'll be just as beautiful.