Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thai Smiles, Part 26: Seen On A Morning Walk

I'm on the road again, and being at the mercy of of my travel schedule there isn't time to write much of a story again this morning, so I hope a few more shots of people I've encountered while taking early morning walks in Thailand will make your visit today worthwhile.

The two guys above were gathered with friends one morning while setting up their sidewalk stands. You'll notice the "L" sign under one of their faces - the "handsome" pose,

The motocy rider below was just a lucky shot, pointing into traffic as people made their way to wherever it is they spend their weekdays.

Although to though to some Western eyes the man below may not look old enough to be driving himself he was directing traffic at an intersection in Bangkok, and seemed to be able to find something to keep himself amused while doing so. Evidently another example of finding sanuk (enjoyment) in what you do.

I have a new experience ahead of me today that I need to get ready for, so this will be short. I'll do my best to update you on things tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

nellouise said...

Thank you for taking time to post smiles. Nice to see after a cruddy day at work.