Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Night Skyline Clip From The Le Bua Hotel


This clip was taken from a suite on the 65th floor of the Le Bua State Tower Hotel back in October of last year. You can see the Saphan Taksin bridge crossing the Chao Phraya river at the beginning and then it pans to the left, looking towards the Gulf of Thailand. That annoying scraping sound is my lens cap on the balcony railing, sorry!

The Le Bua is far more money than I'm comfortable paying for to stay myself - even during strained tourist times such as these - but I was there visiting a niece and her new husband who were honeymooning their way through Asia and happened to come through Bangkok while I was in town.

Having been bumped up two classes by the hotel (after a registration problem) their suite was absolutely amazing. Not only was there the living room and dining room you'd expect with a suite, there a second bedroom with its own full bath and a completely stocked kitchen and laundry area with a full-sized washer and dryer. I took this clip from one of their three balconies. One of these days I'll post pictures of the place.

No comments: