Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thai Smiles, Part 4: Random Faces

Morning is my favorite time of day for a walk. It helps burn off a little breakfast, the heat of mid-day is still hours away, the light is often ideal for photos and although I also enjoy evening strolls in the tropics my energy level's nowhere close to what it is in the morning, especially in the summertime.

These pictures were all taken
while wandering around, exploring the neighborhood and doing my best to get off the beaten track.

An observant few of you may recognize the eyes of the guy in the top photo, as a cropped version of the image was one of a dozen or so I loaned to an online acquaintance as header images for his Thailand forum, and it regularly pops up in rotation. He was (and probably still is) a cart vendor in the Ratchathewi area.



2 comments:

Christian said...

Despite checking all gay Thailand forums and blogs, I didn't find his eyes anywhere. The only webpage with a pair of eyes I remember is the now defunct gayboythailand. Can you tell us, where your picture is used?

khunbaobao said...

It has been in rotation as one of a number I'd allowed to be use as header photos on Sawasdee Gay Thailand. When the owner remodeled the forum I cropped down images for him. Maybe he's taken it down by now, I don't look at them often (seen them already) ;-)