Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wat Arun - Night Video Clip



The Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) is an impressive sight by day, but almost more majestic when bathed in light in the evening. The grounds themselves are a little eerie to wander around in on foot after dark and you don't have access to many areas that are normally open during the day, but you're still able to see some impressive views. I'll try to gather and prepare the images I took there one night earlier this year for another post soon.

The clip today was taken from a riverboat dinner cruise, and the voice you hear is the "host" narrator as we sailed upriver past the temple - the same cruise where I took the clip of the Grand Palace as we went by.

My HD video camera doesn't do as well in low light as it does in the daytime, but I think it's still a pretty clip.

No comments: